Federal student loan debt is tipping the scales at $1.35 Trillion! Across the country, this financial crisis is crippling graduates, families and communities. Approximately 60% of college grads are carrying an average of $28,400 in student loan debt. Add a Master’s of Education to that, and the debt swells to over $55,000 by the time they graduate. That translates to about $300 billion in federal student loan debt for educators and other public service employees.
We are here to help!
The AESA partners with Innovative Student Loan Solutions to provide best-in-class solutions to the sudent loan debt crisis for PreK-12 educators and other public service employees everywhere.
We are a national program delivered locally through Educational Service Agency partners producing extraordinary results for individuals, enhancing recruitment and retention capabilities of districts, and bringing new economic value to communities.
The Association of Educational Service Agencies (AESA) is a professional organization representing 553 educational service agencies (ESAs) in 45 states. These agencies serve more than 80% of all public school districts and 83% of private schools in the United States.
AESA partners with Innovative Student Loan Solutions, a Cincinnati Ohio based company, to help educators and other public service employees across the United States significantly reduce their student loan debt through the Student Loan Forgiveness Advisory Program, which utilizes the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program, a severely underutilized federal program.
Through a network of partnerships with ESAs, the AESA Student Loan Forgiveness Program is positioned to reach over 80% of all school employees across the country, many of whom hold undergraduate and/or graduate student loan debt. Some, as parents, hold student loans on behalf of their children attending college.
While the number of eligible employees benefiting from the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program is growing, there is still much work to do. We aim to amplify awareness of this program, so every eligible educator may reap the financial benefit of participation.
We do this through partnering with ESAs to provide the Student Loan Forgiveness Advisory Program as a turnkey, no cost, voluntary benefit to schools and other public service employers in their service area.
To bring this service to schools…
- Enhance recruitment
- Increase retention rates
- Zero cost to implement
To put an average of $656 a month back in the pockets of their eligible employees…
- Customized strategies to maximize the benefits of the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- No-obligation consultations
- Completion, tracking, and verification of all required paperwork for enrollment in the Program
- Immediate reduction in monthly student loan payments
- Elimination of most or all of remaining student loan debt after 120 qualifying payments
- Annual reviews to update student loan forgiveness plan based on family, income and retirement plan changes
Did you know…
- College students are taking on more debt now than ever before?
- Educators are making career choices based on their student loan debt?
- The amount of student loan debt carried by educators is having a negative effect on their quality of life?
- Educators are saving less for retirement because they are paying more for student loans?
- More parents are taking out loans for college bound children?
Good news… your ESA can help!
Join the growing national network of educational service agencies to bring the Student Loan Advisory Forgiveness Program to your service area. Help educators and other public service employees reduce or eliminate their student loan debt. Help your districts recruit and retain staff through this voluntary benefit, at no cost to the employer.
Don’t wait! Contact us today to learn how easy it is for your agency to become a partner… how easy it is to help!